Wednesday, April 15, 2015

So what do I have to offer you?

My wife, Wendy, cared a great deal about the Industry. Driver health was always a big concern for her. She saw the same drivers coming in week after week, getting larger and larger.

I am a truck driver just like you. I had a wife that cared enough about me to begin the research process and see what was available and what was safe. I did not want a Lap Band and I did not want Gastric Bypass. I do not have the time or the patience to deal with the aftercare, the vitamins, and the follow up work that is needed. My wife found something that was a perfect fit for me.

I have approached my original medical team and explained our collective challenges. We need to maintain our CDLs, we need to lose weight. We need a permanent solution to a lifelong problem. We do not have the time to deal with the aftercare and limited weight loss of a Lap Band, we cannot deal with the risks and blood sugar problems of bypass. This is why I chose a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy for my own medical needs. There is no aftercare, you have surgery, heal, and you are done. It is your stomach but smaller. There are no massive doses of vitamins or risks of Gastric Bypass. There are no devices doomed to fail like the Lap Band.

I explained to my medical team that we need fast and safe, period. I explained that I want to return to the community for the support my wife received while she was dying. Let's work together!

They came through for us. The surgery is usually $8500.00. If you show proof you are a truck driver you will receive a $1500 discount. There you go, weight loss surgery for $7,000 for just showing your CDL.

That is what I have to offer.

I am going to let Michelle, from my original medical team provide more information on the surgery.



Ron's phone  918 630 2970
Email:  RMortie@hotmail.com

Michelle phone 602 539 0970
Email: Bipley@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment