Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Home Page

INTRODUCTION-

Welcome!  My name is Ron Morton.

We are starting this blog in the hope of honoring and remembering my late wife Wendy who spent most all of her life around trucks and serving drivers.  Some of you may have known her from theJoplin 44 Petro where she was also nicknamed Mouth of The  South.  The love of my life passed away a few short months ago.








And our children--


This page and the efforts for Driver Health is dedicated to my loving wife, Wendy Kenney Morton.



Ron's phone  918 630 2970
Email:  RMortie@hotmail.com

Michelle phone 602 539 0970
Email: Bipley@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Wendy and I were good friends back in the mid 80's and boy did we have some great times together, we even worked together at a grocery store in Butler together and even had fun working!! However in Sept. 1989 we decided to move from Butler, it was time to change our life's. (the best thing we ever did) Wendy and I lost contact with each other for years however we reconnected on FB and I am so glad we did. I wanted you to know just how awesome I think of what your doing in her memory. She is smiling with that big smile just knowing that you are help others. knowing that your honoring her compelled me to say thanks. We never got the chance to meet but I know we would be great friends, cause if Wendy love you then I know how special you are. I truly believe God has a plan for each and everyone of us and God with Wendy has a plan for you to help others from your experience and it takes a HUGE heart to share your struggles and successes. Continue you journey of honoring the love of life for Wendy and CONGRATS to a great man. and THANK YOU for keeping Wendy's life and memory alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks terry for taking time to look at the blog. hope this blog in some way, will help other drivers realize that being healthy is a good thing,and help out there. hope wendy likes what i'm trying to do.

      Delete